In conversation with Paavi Kulshreshth, Commissioning Editor at ISPP Policy Review, Srikanth Viswanathan, Chief Executive Officer of Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy, talks about some of the biggest urbanisation challenges and opportunities that India is likely to witness in the years to come. This interview was recorded in December 2020.
- The Steel-Cage: Need to reform the UPSC Civil Services Examination
- In Conversation with Jessica Seddon
- Sustainable deployment of solar water pumps: A case study of Rewari, Haryana
- Coastal Displacement in the Indian Subcontinent: Policy Analysis
- Environment and Agriculture Related Conflicts in India: Insights from the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data ACLED